[June 20th – 23th, 2019] Introduction to Chi Nei Tsang Abdominal Organ Massage with Solla Pizzuto in Lenox, Massachusetts
Chi Nei Tsang is a highly effective and useful ancient modality which balances and harmonizes the internal organs including stomach, intestines, reproductive and all digestive organs.
It improves blood circulations through the systems and functions of the organs facilitating clearing of blockages.
It is recommended for Self care management to improve, promote, and maintain overall health. Solla will be introducing the 5000 year method to support patient-client self-care and to enhance the integrated practices of healing Practitioners who work in the healthcare-healing arts arena. Additionally, this intro class is a good exposure to applied Qi Gong principals in fusing ancient healing with modern day applications of “hands on” healing for ALL people.
Chi Nei Tsang Benefits Include:
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation
- Improves digestive elimination relieving constipation, detoxifies organs
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases back, neck and shoulder pain
- Helps correct postural problems
- Balances emotions
- Releases tension, stress
- Restores vitality, improves quality of sleep, good for PTSD
- Good for PMS, Menstrual cramps, Pre-Post Menopause, infertility, impotence
There will be slideshow presentations, demonstrations, and student partnership practices.
Book resources to have before the class:
This workshop offers 14 CEU credits for massage/bodywork therapists.